We have received overwhelming messages of inquiry about our Presets over the past few months and today, we are excited to announce that we are making it available for you! gotMARKed Mobile Presets are now available for users who are always on-the-go and those who are the click-and-post type. We feel you and now we got your back! These presets will only be applicable using the Lightroom Mobile app making it easy for beginners to use.
PASTEL DREAMS presets by gotMARKed are filters made and personally used by Mark Roa in his travel photos. This pack is perfectly-curated for beach enthusiasts! Make your photos stand-out with the wide array of cool pastel colors to complete that tropical vibe.
- 5 Custom Adobe Lightroom Mobile Presets
- Pastel Preset includes Aqua, Cotton Candy Sunsets, Paradise Blues, Moody Indigo and Dreamy Sunrise. The pack covers presets ideal for beach, tropical, sunrises and even sunset photos! You’ll definitely get what you’re paying for.
To purchase our presets, simply fill up the form and upload a photo of the payment transaction. Once payment is confirmed, we will be sending the preset pack and PDF guide to your emails.
- For Philippine-based buyers, you may deposit payment to Mark Anthony G. Roa, BPI Savings Account # 2709-1093-94 or you may send payment thru pera padala outlets to the same details with contact # 0966-175-9175
- For Paypal account users, kindly send your payment to email@example.com.
We are selling our budget pack at an INTRODUCTORY PRICE of only $18 or ₱750 for the first 30 buyers only! The pack will regularly sell at $29 or ₱1,000. Huge savings because we love you this much! Grab this offer now!
** gotMARKed Lightroom Presets will be available for desktop soon, too! These presets are designed for the OS/Windows version and will be compatible for RAW and JPEGs. We will be rolling them out, next. Stay tuned!
What version of Lightroom can i use these presets with?
We’ve designed these presets to be compatible with Lightroom Mobile. Again, this will not work with Lightroom desktop versions. Presets for desktop versions will be released soonest.
How do I apply the mobile presets?
1. First, download the DNG files (mobile presets) on your mobile phones.
2. Open Lightroom Mobile app and then load the five (5) DNG files on your LR gallery.
3. Once the DNG files are on your gallery, you may now start applying the filters to your other photos.
4. To apply, open the DNG file. Click on the three dots on the upper right side of the LR app. Click on Copy Settings.
5. Open the desired photo you want to apply the filter onto. Once desired photo to edit is open, click on the three dots on the upper right side of the LR app again and this time PASTE the settings.
6. Adjust the white balance, exposure and other settings to taste.
Will I be able to achieve the colors EXACTLY as it is shown in the sample?
The effect of presets is subjective to the actual raw image. For the most part, yes the colors will be the same. However, there are cases where the preset will not result to the same colors shown in the sample. Variables like white balance, exposure and etc. will affect the processed image.
Can I adjust the preset according to my preference?
Yes. That’s the good thing about presets for they’re adjustable. You can tweak the colors to serve your taste. Think of presets as your base. What you’ll need to do is apply the preset on your photo, then work your way by adjusting the exposure and contrast first. Then you have the freehand to adjust to whatever pleases you.
How do I get my ordered presets?
gotMARKed Mobile Presets will be delivered to your email once payment is confirmed. Allow some lead time to process your orders.